Hannibal Nicholas

Slightly-less-n00by than a few posts ago
B28681C3-9B6C-4787-B083-69DC7373EDCA.jpeg
66379843-B738-4511-A3BF-AF842C04F784.jpeg
2A356EAB-D785-4CA8-A856-F187A5146B3E.jpeg
C00DB9B2-3E01-4752-B9BF-983601CBFB1B.jpeg
The Taylor GS Mini-e Koa Plus Is a phenomenal little acoustic/ electric guitar. I have never been so happy with an acoustic as I am with this one. The wood is so beautiful to look at and the resonance sounds so buttery. (I feel like I’m talking about a biscuit, what’s wrong with me?) Anyway, I’m just so

I have a mahogany GS Mini that I love. I like the size of it and the tone and the fact that it's so easy on my fingers. That's a gorgeous guitar.

Last edited:
I have a Baby Taylor that I bought for my son over 20 years ago. The guitar sounds great and have used to perform at my nieces wedding some years back, much easier to travel with. I have done one mod to it, I added an LR Baggs Pickup.

9 - Guitar All Setup - S.jpg

I have a mahogany GS Mini that I love. I like the size of it and the tone and the fact that it's so easy on my fingers. That's a gorgeous guitar.

thank you, yea the size is my favorite part about it. I’ve always liked the 3/4 sized acoustics and almost bought a baby Taylor so many times before I saw this one. Once my eyes caught sight of it I just had to have it and it came 2 days later and when it arrived I was beside myself. I love that feeling of getting a brand new guitar delivered and that moment when you open the box and no one is around. It’s the most selfish, peaceful, happy moment I’ve ever allowed myself to feel. No other purchases make me feel the way guitars do.

Back